Loading... Please wait...


Hover over image to zoom

RRP: $40.91
$28.79 (You save $12.12)

 Product Description

Herbalife Xtra-Cal is one of the most concentrated forms of Calcium supplementation and assists with promoting strong bones and teeth and includes Vitamin D, Magnesium and herbs, for better Calcium absorption and utilisation.

Key Benefits
  • Can assist in the prevention and/or treatment of osteoperosis
  • Includes Vitamin D and Magnesium for better calcium absorption and utilisation
  • Can provide the calcium needed for strong and healthy bones.
  • Take one tablet three times daily with meals.

*Bottle contains 90 tablets

Did You Know?

The entire skeleton of an adult is replaced every 7-10 years. The calcium content of the body weighs approximately 1.36 kg, 99% of which is in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% has such an important function in the body that when deficiency arises, it is taken from the bones. Regular exercise stimulates and strengthens bones.

 Find Similar Products by Category

 Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

You Recently Viewed...


Follow us on

Payment Options

Copyright 2014 Herbal Products. All Rights Reserved.
Sitemap | Privacy

Click the button below to add the Xtra-Cal to your wish list.